Thursday, February 5, 2009

A world of color

I had a sort of epiphany when I came home from work I decided even though I didn't feel well I was going to rearrange the entire living room. In doing so I went to move the entertainment center into the corner. I looked at the corner and after 6 years of being surrounded by white plaster walls I decided that corner was horrible looking and I needed to paint the entire living room.

It is absolutely AMAZING what a coat of paint can do for a house. I mean I loved my house before, but after putting a coat in the living room of my made up brown color. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my house like the day I first saw it but better.

Don't worry I'm not just stopping at my living room....NOOOOO I am ON to something now...next comes the dining room....PURPLE!!!! I can't wait!!!

Who knew, painting....what a concept!

No comments: