Sunday, February 8, 2009

What it means

Entrepreneur - A risk-taker who has the skills and initiative to establish a business.

The fruits of my labor and self taugh skills will shine through. Nothing is going to stop me. I bought a magazine today "Entrepreneur". I am sharing my goal with some and not others...."others" being my mother and naysayers. Even though nothing is going to stop me from doing this, I just prefer to avoid bumps in the road when possible.

I am taking online classes through www.sba.gov if you know me then you know they are free lol.

Once I have a somewhat basic outline of a business plan I am going to go to seek out help at UNIcue. I don't want to go into this without knowing EVER angle of the business I want to create. When I propose it, I want to be so confident in myself and my plan that there won't be a soul in sight that won't be behind me when I am finished.

It's taken me 28 years to figure out what it is I am supposed to do, and in the matter of a day something hit me and I had the vision. I don't know the exact moment but I know it was last week. I recognized that our city is lacking something and fully intend to do what I can to provide this community with a service our children and parents so dearly need.

Hi Ho Silver, nothing will stop me!

No comments: