Friday, March 13, 2009

My superman

What I wouldn't give right now to replay Sunday morning...to be held again by someone who cares for me, kissed on the forehead as though I meant more to them than anyone else.

I don't know what it is, is he too shy, maybe he doesn't have enough courage to call me back. For goodness sakes he gave me HIS phone number. So I am not understanding.

13 years is a long time to have the impression someone doesn't like you and in the matter of a couple hours have that do a TOTAL 180 and your high school crush be into you. It took me a couple days just to come to the realization that what happened the things that were said....were really said. I believe in Karma with all my heart, and I finally believe that its some what my turn now. I hoped it wouldn't end with Sunday but it seems as though it might have.

I kept my hope grounded, I didn't work myself up. I did however dream about it, while we were in the moments as I usually do. I am SUCH a dreamer, I spend most of my day dreaming about things that may or may not happen. I believe my Feng Shui is working.

He will call he has to, I mean he has to. I am a great girl, a lonely girl but a great one. I am so loyal it is usually a fault that ends up hurting me in the end. I want to fall in love so bad, and I know that is hard for some to believe but its true. What happened Sunday was unbelievable, it just felt right.

No comments: